!. Clutter steals your focus. Clutter competes for your attention and keeps you from your ability to focus.
2. Clutter increases stress. Studies show that families dealing with clutter had spiked cortisol levels when at home but dropped with they left home.
3. Clutter keeps you from living in the present. Author Marie Kondo says, "Keep only the things that speak to your heart. Then take the plunge and discard the rest.
4. Clutter can depress you. Clutter compounds the feelings of hopelessness.
5. Clutter can distract you from important things. The more clutter you have, the more energy is tied up in mundane matters.
1. What services do we offer? We research and post your items to a variety of online platforms.
2. What are the advantages of having us list your items? It takes time to research, write, post and then answer inquiries, many of which are tire kickers and scammers. Also, you do not have to take the time to meet the buyers.
3. Who sets the prices? We ca research and set a price for you .. or you can set the net price.
4. What does Allday Sales charge? We charge 20% of the gross sale and any additional expenses such as shipping, taxes and credit card fees, if applicable.
For additional information on how we can help you sell stuff online, give us a call at 423-987-6662 or email us at email@example.com and begin to sell your stuff today!